Wednesday 13 June 2012

Meh.


Meh is a small word with a lot of meaning. 

I feel very meh right now. I'm not quite upset, and haven't the energy to be angry, but I'm not happy and can't be bothered to do anything to cheer myself up in the near future. There's not really anyone or anything I can precisely blame my current state on and that is frustrating. It's a sort of culmination of things and I don't know what to do about them. All I want to do is stare at a wall without thinking about anything apart from how boring the wall is.

I should probably do some revision but every time I start to do something, I just trail off and go back to looking into the distance without taking anything in. I decided to write this blog post and share my mehish state. It's pitifully short but I haven't the attention span to make it longer. I think I'll take a nap instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment