First, here are 7 facts about myself that I haven't mentioned before on this blog. I swore when I wrote this blog I would keep the more mundane aspects of my life off it but I'm taking this chance to air them out. I hope you can stay awake until the end of them.
1) I'm short. Sometimes I wish I was taller - like when I need to reach a higher shelf - but I rather like being small. It gives you a special perspective on life.
2) My middle name is Joy.
3) I am 18 years old and still afraid of the dark. Anything could be lurking in the dark so I feel this fear is entirely rational. I hate the fact you can't see people's faces in the dark. It really freaks me out. It is not my only fear; others include heights and zombies. I would say these two are both rational as well and nothing you say will dissuade me.
4) I prefer pen and paper to any other way of writing. I always type my work up on the computer but I can't start just looking at a blank computer screen. I need good old fashioned pen and paper.
5) I hate liars. Partly this is because I am as gullible as they come.
6) My worst habit is a tendency to overreact and cry inappropriately. I most definitely express my emotions. Even when I don't want to.
7) I cannot cook.
Now here are some of the blogs I read and enjoy in no particular order:
http://stationery-pigeon.blogspot.com/ - This beautiful blogger nominated me but I wanted to nominate her too as her blog is so good and she's always so good to me.
http://tobeconfirmedtbc.blogspot.co.uk - This lovely lady's blog is all about films and she knows what she's talking about. I enjoy reading her expert opinion on them.
http://lightsoutwordsflow.blogspot.co.uk/ - Much as I don't want to inflate my friend's opinion of himself any more, I do want to nominate him as he is a rather good writer.
http://highlyamusingurl.blogspot.co.uk/ - This lady is entirely unique. You never know what she will post about next.
http://thegirlwiththegreenumbrella.blogspot.co.uk/ - This blogger wants to write at university and she's also my good friend.
http://seamstress-waffle.blogspot.co.uk/ - This lady nominated me too and I wanted to nominate her as I find her blog, especially the parts about re-enactments and the stuff she makes for them, really interesting.
http://thecraftguide.blogspot.com - I thought I'd advertise this blog as the stuff they make is pretty awesome and deserves some recognition.
This is what to do now:
Put down seven facts about yourself,
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you,
Link to seven bloggers who you think deserve the award,
Let these bloggers know,
Simple as that. xx